Rural and Community Development Fund was designed to promote sustainable change in social and economic relations and supporting the goals of growth and development in the rural economy, through financing of sustainable enterprises. This would be achieved through the mobilisation of rural communities in legal entities or cooperatives, in order to participate in the broader economic activities and realise the economic transformation goals in rural South Africa. The fund has three products: Acquisition Finance, Expansion Capital and Project Finance (New Venture/Start-up/Greenfields) with the funding threshold ranging from a minimum of R1 million to R50 million. Read on.
- President Ramaphosa addresses AFASA awards ceremony, 20 Aug
- 2018 AFASA Agribusiness Transformation Conference
- 2018 Annual AFASA Young Farmers Summit registration is now open
- Constitutional Review Committee: Public hearings in provinces on proposed review of section 25 of the constituion
- Dates and venues for public hearings on proposed amendment to Section 25