Rural and Community Development Fund was designed to promote sustainable change in social and economic relations and supporting the goals of growth and development in the rural economy, through financing of sustainable enterprises. This would be achieved through the mobilisation of rural communities in legal entities or cooperatives, in order to participate in the broader economic activities and realise the economic transformation goals in rural South Africa. The fund has three products: Acquisition Finance, Expansion Capital and Project Finance (New Venture/Start-up/Greenfields) with the funding threshold ranging from a minimum of R1 million to R50 million. Read on.
- AFASA sends condolence on the news of the untimely passing of President Dr Vuyo Mahlati 14 October
- AFASA lauds appointment of Minister Thoko Didiza and the merger of departments
- AFASA condemns the possible leak of the Expert Advisory Panel on Land Reform and Agriculture’s report
- President Ramaphosa addresses AFASA awards ceremony, 20 Aug
- 2018 AFASA Agribusiness Transformation Conference