Diyatalawa (named after a concentration camp in Sri Lanka at which the British interned Boer prisoners of war during the South African War of 1899-1902, aka the Second Anglo-Boer War) is a small farming district in what was once “independent” Qwa-Qwa, a few kilometres west of Harrismith, Free State.
- AFASA lauds appointment of Minister Thoko Didiza and the merger of departments
- AFASA condemns the possible leak of the Expert Advisory Panel on Land Reform and Agriculture’s report
- President Ramaphosa addresses AFASA awards ceremony, 20 Aug
- 2018 AFASA Agribusiness Transformation Conference
- 2018 Annual AFASA Young Farmers Summit registration is now open