The African Farmers Association of South Africa (AFASA) understands government and black farmers’ frustrations over the slow progress of land reform, hence the organisation support the implementation of expropriation without compensation. This is according to Neo Masithela, AFASA chairperson. Masithela was responding to the recent statement made by President Cyril Ramaphosa during his maiden State of the Nation Address.
- President Ramaphosa addresses AFASA awards ceremony, 20 Aug
- 2018 AFASA Agribusiness Transformation Conference
- 2018 Annual AFASA Young Farmers Summit registration is now open
- Constitutional Review Committee: Public hearings in provinces on proposed review of section 25 of the constituion
- Dates and venues for public hearings on proposed amendment to Section 25